British Muslim Heritage Centre
This is an excellent opportunity for you to attain Sadaqah.
The British Muslim Heritage Centre is an Islamic centre and registered charity (1110104) established 12 years ago in the city of Manchester in the UK. Your donations will go towards supporting and helping us carry on with the following activities, many of which are also Sadaqah Jariyah activities.
• Publishing Islamic Books
• Organising Open Days for non-Muslims
• Islam Awareness Training & Workshops for non-Muslims
• Islamic Exhibitions
• Islamic Lectures
• Islamic Seminars
• Quran Tafseer Classes
• Muslim Radio Station (broadcasting 24hrs a day)
• Health Programmes for the Community
• Youth Club
• Muslim Scouts for Children
• Friday Khutbah in the English language
• Combatting Islamophobia
• Research Papers
• GCSE Islamic Studies
• And Much More!
The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, ‘When a person dies, his deeds come to an end except for three: Sadaqah Jariyah (continuous charity), or knowledge from which benefit is gained, or a righteous child who prays for him’. (Muslim)
Please donate today to our campaign!